myCopernic on the Go! is a free trial software application from the Search/Lookup Tools subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-03-13. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Pocket PC, Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, iPod, iTouch, Palm, Handheld/Mobile Other, Symbian.
It allows searching, accessing and downloading content such as files, emails, organizer items, music and pictures stored on your PC. Its lightweight user interface adapts to the type of remote device used (PC browser, iPhone or smartphone) in order to provide the best user experience.
Search & Access your PC's content from anywhere
- Retrieve important files or presentations from your computer while away
- Download or forward files and emails to your contacts at any time, from anywhere
- Show pictures to clients or colleagues from anywhere
Forget synching your home and office PC
- Synching is no more needed, get the files you need when you need them without wasting time. myCopernic on the Go! lets you quickly search for the files or emails that you need. Preview and download the found content on your mobile phone or remote PC.
Keep control over your data
- With myCopernic on the Go!, your data stays where it should: on your computer. No need to upload to a third party server to get access. This stops your stuff from becoming fragmented and falling into another entity's service or site.
Keep your data private
- The access to your personal computer is protected by a secure login that you create and that is known only by you. Encrypted connections ensure your privacy at all time.
Benefit from the power of the myCopernic Connector
- The myCopernic Connector is a desktop application that connects to the myCopernic servers in order to manage the communication between your computer's desktop search and your remote device.
myCopernic on the Go! (version 188.8.131.52) has a file size of 9.92 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 81 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.